Hong Kong 13 – 17 January 2013
David Thomas, Chief Executive of Think Global Consulting will lead an Australasian delegation to the Asian Financial Forum in Hong Kong. The AFF brings together the most influential members and corporate thought leaders in the global financial community in Hong Kong. It is a platform where leading executives and thinkers in finance and commerce gather to discuss and debate the global economic outlook for 2013.
As Australia and New Zealand face the opportunities and challenges of the Asian Century, the Asian Financial Forum will equip executives with the knowledge to master the developments and trends in the dynamic markets of Asia from China to Japan, South Korea and Southeast Asia.
Benefits of attending:
- Network with over 2,000 financial and banking executives throughout Asia
- Gain access to the 2013 global economic outlook from government policy makers and influential business leaders
- Participate in “deal flow” – these sessions are for businesses who are looking for prospective investors
- Find out the emerging industries in China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and the emerging economies of • Southeast Asia
- Pre-arranged individual business matching and introductions
- Attend our one day business mission to Shenzhen, China’s economic powerhouse
- Meet, exchange and network with leading companies at our half day Australasian Financial Forum in Hong Kong
The cost of participating in the four day Mission is A$2,250 (plus GST) which includes registration to the Asian Financial Forum, the one day mission to Shenzhen, and the four day program of networking, dinners, events, briefings and individual business matching. Accommodation and flights to and from Hong Kong are to be covered by participants. Download the Asian Financial Forum program
Special price for AFF and NZCTA members A$1950+GST. Please email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at the Asian Financial Forum in Hong Kong!
We would love to talk to you about offers for our members. Please contact Luke Qin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dec 17, 2012