NZCTA's members come from a wide range of businesses, from large corporations to independent consultancies, with interests in strengthening and co-ordinating trade ties between New Zealand and China.
Why Join the NZCTA?
- Provision of practical services for New Zealand organisations trading with China.
- Seminars and events to facilitate networking opportunities with guest speakers from Government and other organisations representing our relationships with China.
- Close relations with China Council for Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT, New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) and Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFAT), and the Commercial Office in Auckland and Wellington, of the Consulate General of the People's Republic Of China.
- Access to Trade Fair information.
- Trade Delegations (inward) and Trade Missions (outbound) to establish trade relations, joint ventures with New Zealand partners.
- The China Trader, a bimonthly news bulletin, is distributed to all members and contains current trade related issues with China.
- Members visiting China may include on their business cards a reference to the NZCTA which will enhance prospects of successfully concluding business.
- NZ - China lapel badge.
- Ability to enter in the NZCTA sponsored Biennial Trade Awards.
Sponsorship opportunities to achieve additional exclusive benefits.
How much does it Cost?
Send us an enquiry about applying for membership now