The 22nd China (Shanghai) International Organic Green Food&Ingredients Exhibition 2018
Date: August 15th - 17th, 2018
Place: Shanghai New International Expo Center
Shibowei International Organic & Green Food Expo is the largest organic food industry Expo in China, which had been successfully held for 20 times (the first half year in Beijing, the second half year in Shanghai).
China International Import Expo (CIIE)
Nov 5 - 10, 2018
[Booking Deadline: Jun 30, 2018]
In May 2017, Chinese President Xi Jinping announced at the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation that China will hold China International Import Expo (CIIE) starting from 2018.
It is a significant move for the Chinese government to hold CIIE to give firm support to trade liberalization and economic globalization and actively open the Chinese market to the world. It facilitates countries and regions all over the world to strengthen economic cooperation and trade, and to promote global trade and world economic growth in order to make the world economy more open.
This Expo is focused on companies wanting to sell into China.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MORE INFO
CLICK HERE FOR THE WEBSITE
ANUFOOD China 21-23 Nov 2018
China National Convention Centre
Grow Your China Market Share Here
New Zealand Food & Beverage Pavilion
(Open to Trade Only)
Early Bird Rate applies for bookings and payment made before 28 Feb 2018.
World-renowned German trade fair organiser, KOELNMESSE, invites New Zealand exporters to participate in the 5th ANUFOOD China 21-23 Nov 2018 to take advantage of the event’s strategic pre-show and onsite programme, designed to connect you with highly-coveted China buyers quickly and efficiently.
ANUFOOD China means Business.
· More than just a trade show, ANUFOOD China is the only global international food and beverage platform in North China
· Professional delivery of the exhibition presentation, quality exhibitors and quality trade visitors, pre-show and onsite support from ANUFOOD China’s New Zealand representative
· Powerful matchmaking programme to meet with pre-selected buyers on a One-to-One basis (no added cost to your booth)
· Koelnmesse’s investment in ANUFOOD China Hosted Buyer Programme covering buyers engaged in Import, Distribution, Wholesale, Retail, Hospitality, E-commerce (ANUFOOD 2017 hosted 1,064 buyers)
· Koelnmesse will repeat its ANUFOOD China buyer-recruitment success with their 8-city roadshow slated for the 1st half of Y2018. Exhibitors should provide a detailed description of their product(s) when signing up for your booth. Small product samples may be included during the roadshow presentation (please contact ANUFOOD NZ Rep Linda L Gurney for details).
To reserve your Early Bird space and for enquiries about exhibiting, please contact:
ANUFOOD China Official New Zealand Representative:
Linda L Gurney
Director, Food I Wine I Beverage I Hospitality Fairs
Wine International Ltd
PO Box 46054 Herne Bay I Auckland 1147
Tel: NZ mobile (021) 0295 9680
Fax: NZ (09) 353 1643
8th China International Nutraceutical and Functional Food Summit 2018
December 13-14, 2018
Crowne Plaza Beijing Chaoyang U-Town, China
With a significant increase in the world's elderly population as well as growing consciousness of health and wellness, the global nutraceutical and functional food market has extremely positive indicators. The value of the global health food industry will reach nearly US$280 billion by 2021, a CAGR of 7.4% from 2015 through 2021. Consumers have begun to prioritize functional food and nutraceutical consumption, not only in the developed countries, but also in such emerging markets as China, ASEAN and India.
The 8th China International Nutraceutical and Functional Food Summit 2018 will be held with the goal of educating attendees on the industry’s market environment. This will enable companies to pursue optimal business strategies that reflect a deep understanding of the functional food market and the nature of product development, in China and around the world. The summit will also provide opportunities for delegates to establish business relations and to find partners for further collaboration.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION