CHINA BUSINESS SUMMIT
Eyes Wide Open
Auckland | Monday May 14, 2018
We know that many New Zealand firms have helped two-way trade more than treble since the signing of the NZ-China Free Trade Agreement 10 years ago.
We want to make sure that you are well informed to benefit from trade between China and New Zealand in the next few years and are inviting you to participate in the 2018 China Business Summit.
The Summit will:
· Discuss the rapidly changing political and economic environment in China and how that impacts on New Zealand business.
· Explore how SME’s in New Zealand can leverage off Alibaba’s digital platforms.
· Check that New Zealand innovative technologies are safe in the hands of Chinese partners and investors.
· Hear from Hon David Parker on how NZ can navigate the trade war between the United States and China.
· Explore the Belt & Road initiative and the potential for New Zealand firms to benefit.
The Prime Minister, Rt Hon. Jacinda Adern will open the Summit on May the 14th and this will be followed by a day of debate and discussion that you should not miss.
BIOFACH CHINA 2018
May 24 to 26, 2018
Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
The most influential organic trade fair in China. Organized by NürnbergMesse Group and China Green Food Development Center, BIOFACH CHINA is rated as the most professional platform for international organic companies to develop their business in China.
Why BIOFACH CHINA 2018:
- Comprehensive exhibiting packages are available which aim to assist suppliers to reach target buyers to achieve business goals. Over the three expo days in China, exhibitors will be able to:
- Meet quality buyers, distributors, retailers, wholesalers, importers and exporters from across the Asia market who come to the expo for sourcing new and advanced products
- Establish and expand distribution networks in China.
- Increase sales in the Chinese market.
- Create brand awareness in the vibrant marketplace.
- Network with the professionals from the entire organic and natural products industry in China under one roof.
- Obtain vital market intelligence to facilitate successful business launch and development in the new China market.
Please note: The Organic Exporters Association of New Zealand are planning to create a NZ pavilion and is seeking interest for those wishing to exhibit at Biofach China.
Deposits are required by 31 January 2018.
If you are interested, please contact Rick Carmont, Executive Director at: email@example.com
2018 The 23rd China (Beijing) International Health Industry Expo
The largest health industry expo in China
Date: April 8-10,2018
Venue: Beijing-China International Exhibition Center
Parts of CIHIE Expo:
- WHIC - World Health Industry Conference
- Health & Nurtrition Food Zone
- Organic & Green Food Zone
- Health Care & Elderly Service Zone
- Bottle Drinking Water Zone
- Import Food and Beverage Zone
The 23rd China (Beijing) International Health Industry Expo, which will takes place at China International Exhibition Center during April 8-10,2018 and covers the areas of 40,000 square meters (Hall 1A,1B,1-2A,1-2B,6,7,8A,8B). It is well-known as “The largest health industry expo in China”Totally about 1,200 enterprises and 54,300 professional visitors
6th Dairy China Summit 2018
May 23rd -25th, 2018
- Focus on the forefront of the dairy industry, closely following the innovative trends in functional dairy and other dairy R&D technologies
- Deep analysis on emerging market strategy in China and how to find out more international collaboration opportunities due to "the Belt and Road" initiative
- Pay attention to national standard revision direction and industry standard interpretation to build world-class dairy brands
- Boosting Industry 4.0, accelerating the transition, strengthening quality control and monitoring, building the dairy intelligent ecological industrial chain together
- In-depth analysis on the industry structure of various kinds of dairy products, with a focus on modified milk, yogurt and other emerging product categories
- Working together with delegates from infant formula milk powder companies to spur on new policy, innovation development, marketing and e-commerce strategy
- More than 150 delegates from Chinese and foreign dairy companies discussing current developments and trends in the Chinese dairy industry
- In-depth communication with industry players to strengthen industry information sharing and cooperation
The 22nd China (Shanghai) International Organic Green Food&Ingredients Exhibition 2018
Date: August 15th - 17th, 2018
Place: Shanghai New International Expo Center
Shibowei International Organic & Green Food Expo is the largest organic food industry Expo in China, which had been successfully held for 20 times (the first half year in Beijing, the second half year in Shanghai).
China International Import Expo (CIIE)
Nov 5 - 10, 2018
[Booking Deadline: Jun 30, 2018]
In May 2017, Chinese President Xi Jinping announced at the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation that China will hold China International Import Expo (CIIE) starting from 2018.
It is a significant move for the Chinese government to hold CIIE to give firm support to trade liberalization and economic globalization and actively open the Chinese market to the world. It facilitates countries and regions all over the world to strengthen economic cooperation and trade, and to promote global trade and world economic growth in order to make the world economy more open.
This Expo is focused on companies wanting to sell into China.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MORE INFO
CLICK HERE FOR THE WEBSITE
ANUFOOD China 21-23 Nov 2018
China National Convention Centre
Grow Your China Market Share Here
New Zealand Food & Beverage Pavilion
(Open to Trade Only)
Early Bird Rate applies for bookings and payment made before 28 Feb 2018.
World-renowned German trade fair organiser, KOELNMESSE, invites New Zealand exporters to participate in the 5th ANUFOOD China 21-23 Nov 2018 to take advantage of the event’s strategic pre-show and onsite programme, designed to connect you with highly-coveted China buyers quickly and efficiently.
ANUFOOD China means Business.
· More than just a trade show, ANUFOOD China is the only global international food and beverage platform in North China
· Professional delivery of the exhibition presentation, quality exhibitors and quality trade visitors, pre-show and onsite support from ANUFOOD China’s New Zealand representative
· Powerful matchmaking programme to meet with pre-selected buyers on a One-to-One basis (no added cost to your booth)
· Koelnmesse’s investment in ANUFOOD China Hosted Buyer Programme covering buyers engaged in Import, Distribution, Wholesale, Retail, Hospitality, E-commerce (ANUFOOD 2017 hosted 1,064 buyers)
· Koelnmesse will repeat its ANUFOOD China buyer-recruitment success with their 8-city roadshow slated for the 1st half of Y2018. Exhibitors should provide a detailed description of their product(s) when signing up for your booth. Small product samples may be included during the roadshow presentation (please contact ANUFOOD NZ Rep Linda L Gurney for details).
To reserve your Early Bird space and for enquiries about exhibiting, please contact:
ANUFOOD China Official New Zealand Representative:
Linda L Gurney
Director, Food I Wine I Beverage I Hospitality Fairs
Wine International Ltd
PO Box 46054 Herne Bay I Auckland 1147
Tel: NZ mobile (021) 0295 9680
Fax: NZ (09) 353 1643