NZ Delegation October 2009
There is simply no substitute for face-to-face contact when doing business in China. The NZCTA has a long history of leading successful Trade Missions to China.
Open to Exporters, Importers and business people with interests in China and Hong Kong.
- Exhibit at one of the World's biggest and busiest Trade Fairs
- Identify new suppliers from all over China in one place
- Explore the industrial and commercial hub of China and meetings organised fro you in Hong Kong
- Participate in site visits and business matching sessions
- The opportunity to participate in eAsia or Electronics Fair
What we offer
- All your travel arrangements taken care of by highly experienced China travel agents
- Opportunities for further business meetings and site visits in Guangzhou and the Pearl River Delta
- The opportunity to hedge the implications of the economic slow down by boosting export
- Profile from Auckland’s sister city relationship with Guangzhou
About the 106th Canton Fair 2009
Showcase your product at the Worlds Largest Trade Fair!
The World’s biggest and best known Import and Export Fair gives New Zealand Exporters a gilt-edged opportunity to showcase their products not only to Chinese importers but also to about 200,000 overseas buyers who traditionally visit the Fair to buy Chinese and now international products.
NZCTA has once again been appointed the official New Zealand agents for the 106th Canton Fair. In partnership with EMA Northern Inc, Export New Zealand and the Hong Kong Business Association with support from Cathay Pacific, we are planning a two part trade mission for exporters and importers interested in exhibiting or attending the 106th Fair in October 2009.
The Trade Mission
A delegation of New Zealand exporters who wish to exhibit in the International pavilion of the Canton Fair (October 15-19th).
Exhibitors will be grouped under a New Zealand branded stand and delegates will have the opportunity to build both Chinese and international sales and sales channels. Delegates have the option to take part in as much of the second part of the mission as time allows.
A group to take in the Canton Export and Import Fair in Guangzhou, excursions to industrial sites in the Pearl River Delta, economic and business briefings and a visit to the Electronics Fair and/or eAsia in Hong Kong.
To view the draft itinerary for this trade mission click here.
Full Mission: Join in Auckland 11 October, disband in Auckland 22 October.
Full Mission: Join in Hong Kong 12 October. disband in Hong Kong 21 October.
For prices and registration details click here.
For more information follow the links below
The Canton Fair Pavilion
105th Canton Fair
NZCTA and EMA worked together in 2008 to secure re-appointment as the exclusive New Zealand agency for the International Pavilion at the 105th Canton Fair.
The NZCTA and EMA were congratulated on their efforts in a formal letter of thanks.
To read this letter click here
Read the post event report for the 105th Canton Fair